Room 1315 - Whitney Auditorium
610 E University Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Monday - Friday
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Key pick-up is located in the Facilities Office, room 1002, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
After-Hours Key Return
For after-hour key return, please use key slot in the door of room 1002.
Please note that certain classrooms and technology resources in the school require users to be trained in the use of equipment. Appointments for training on the use of specialized classroom or laboratory equipment must be scheduled prior to the first class session in which the classroom or equipment will be used. To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Marsal School classrooms have one or more ethernet ports and wireless access points. Wireless connectivity is accessible for those with U-M uniqnames through the university’s wireless network (MWireless). Visitors can be granted access to the U-M Wireless network if an appropriate member of the university committee sponsors them—visit MCommunity Sponsorship for more information.
- Whitney Auditorium is for larger events and can only be reserved for two days for any single event.
- Materials are not to be taped or otherwise placed on the walls.
- Please remember to turn off the lights.
- Because the Marsal Family School of Education is not open on Saturdays and Sundays, this room cannot be reserved on weekends.
|Podium with microphone||1|
|Laptop projection with sound (VGA)||1|
* Contact Instructional Support at email@example.com for details