Room 2327 - Brownlee Room
A 40-person-capacity meeting room.
- Key pick-up is located in the Facilities Office, room 1002, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- For after-hour key return, please use key slot in the door of room 1002.
- Because the School of Education is not open on Saturdays and Sundays, this room cannot be reserved on weekends.
Technology Services can provide training for the audio/video/data technology in the meeting rooms. To request training, email email@example.com.
All School of Education meeting rooms have one or more Ethernet ports and wireless access points. Wired Ethernet connectivity requires that the computer be registered on the School of Education network. (To register a computer, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Wireless connectivity to those with U-M uniqnames is through the university’s wireless network (MWireless). Visitors can be granted access to the U-M Wireless network if an appropriate member of the university community sponsors them. (Visit the MCommunity Sponsorship website for more information.)
Room Telephone: 734.936.1500
- The Brownlee Room is for short meetings and can only be reserved for one day for any single event.
- Materials are not to be taped or otherwise placed on the walls.
- Please remember to close and lock all windows and turn off the lights.