Room 1315 - Whitney Auditorium
Please note that certain classrooms and technology resources in the school require users to be trained in the use of equipment. Appointments for training on the use of specialized classroom or laboratory equipment must be scheduled prior to the first class session in which the classroom or equipment will be used. (To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
All School of Education classrooms have one or more Ethernet ports and wireless access points.
Wireless connectivity to those with U-M uniqnames is through the university’s wireless network (MWireless). Visitors can be granted access to the U-M Wireless network if an appropriate member of the university committee sponsors them. (Visit the MCommunity Sponsorship website for more information.)
- Whitney Auditorium is for larger events and can only be reserved for two days for any single event.
- Materials are not to be taped or otherwise placed on the walls.
- Please remember to turn off the lights.
- Key pick-up is located in the Facilities Office, room 1002, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- For after-hour key return, please use key slot in the door of room 1002.
- Because the School of Education is not open on Saturdays and Sundays, this room cannot be reserved on weekends.