Room 1211 - Dean's Conference Room
A 20-person-capacity meeting room with integrated technology.
- Key pick-up is located in the Facilities Office, room 1002, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- For after-hour key return, please use key slot in the door of room 1002.
- Because the School of Education is not open on Saturdays and Sundays, this room cannot be reserved on weekends.
SOE-IT can provide training and assistance for the audio/video/data technology in the meeting rooms. (Submit a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
All School of Education meeting rooms have one or more Ethernet ports and wireless access points.
Wireless connectivity to those with U-M uniqnames is through the university’s wireless network (MWireless). Visitors can be granted access to the U-M Wireless network if an appropriate member of the university community sponsors them. (Visit the MCommunity Sponsorship website for more information.)
Room Telephone: 734.764.2595
- The Dean's Conference Room is for short meetings and can only be reserved for one day for any single event.
- Materials are not to be taped or otherwise placed on the walls.
- Non-School of Education users may not book the Dean's Conference Room.
- Please remember to close and lock all windows and turn off the lights.