Forms & Guidelines

Applying to graduate

Contact: Jessica Mason, Admissions and Graduate Records Coordinator, Senior
Last modified: September 19, 2019

Educational Studies (ES) and Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education (CSHPE) students who plan to receive a Master of Arts, Master of Science, or Doctor of Philosophy degree must:

  • apply for the degree by completing the online graduation application via Wolverine Access
  • have an active program that matches the degree for which the student is applying 

Download cloud_download