Teacher & Administrator Certification
Online Info Sessions
Interested in teacher certification? Ask questions and get answers in an interactive info session with one of our recruiters!
Contact our Recruiters
Make an Appointment
Certification in Other States
Each state has its own rules for teacher certification or licensing. Other states may require:
- Additional tests, such as the Praxis Test
- Additional courses, such as a course in the history of the particular state
- Application fees
- Official transcripts
- A copy of the Michigan Teaching Certificate
- Criminal background checks and/or fingerprinting
- Most states require verification that the candidate has completed a state-approved program. In order to verify completion of your program, please submit the SOE request form which includes completion of the applicant information at the top of the appropriate State Program Verification Form. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.